We really love food, we love to have fun and we want it to be convenient too. Winifred’s is designed to have two qualities – an experience and convenience.
Picking Fyshwick Fresh Food Markets as our next location was easy. Parking hassles were never something we cared for [and having our brother store in Braddon, we know!] From Tuesday to Sunday evenings, the whole carpark (393 spaces) are free for you to use.
Our concept is pretty similar to Chez Frederic, but we’ve flipped it on it’s head so to speak. We’ve made some changes, which include:
- Table service (our sister Winifred does like the finer things)
- Designated take away/pick up area (so you can easily and quickly grab your meals and go – and if you’ve decided to come in your PJ’s, you can use our back entrance with your own lift to sneak in and out!)
- Ready made meal options designed for families and individuals available to order on our website – we offer free delivery for large orders in the inner south too!
- Daily specials with ingredients literally snapped up that morning from the Fyshwick Fresh Food Markets below us.
- Two pasta machines – one is solely for our Gluten Free options – so we can guarantee no chance of contamination for you seriously gluten intolerant cherubs.
- A custom made dining table, perfect for those larger celebrations.
- A function room is also available for any occasion you may have – work functions, birthdays, weddings, engagements, etc.