My name is Georgia and I am the resident nutritionist for the Fyshwick Fresh Food Markets, thanks for stopping by.
My passion lies in restoring perspective in what it means to eat and live a healthy but more importantly, balanced life.
I believe our world overcomplicates health and as a result confusion around what to eat and disordered eating, at both ends of the spectrum, has never been so prevalent.
I believe many of us have forgotten how to love our bodies. How to be kind to our bodies. How to feed it with the right food so we feel strong, energised and most importantly happy. As a result, we have lost the meaning of balance and instead become so disconnected from our bodies.
A qualified nutritionist by background, with a degree also in psychology, my philosophy is based on whole foods that fuel and nourish not only our body but also our souls. I believe it doesn’t matter how much kale and quinoa you eat, if you are not happy what is the point of it all?
Along with offering nutritional advice, I guide and assist people to create healthy, long lasting lifestyle habits. Living a healthy and balanced life goes beyond diets, or the number on the scales and is why both words are banned in my practice. Instead I will teach you how to fuel your body properly. How to feed it with the right food so you feel strong, energised and most importantly happy.
If you would like to work together, I will assist in helping you:
-Re-build your relationship not only with food but also yourself.
-Re-create balance back into your life. I am a firm believer of eating healthy 80% of the time and enjoying yourself the other 20%.
-Learn how to fuel your body regularly and with the right foods.
-Learn how to feel empowered and in control of your own health, as opposed to it being in control of you.
-Break down old negative thought patterns and anxiety around food.
My packages include:
-One hour initial consultation.
-Tailored two week meal plan, all recipes included.
-Guidelines on how to live a healthy and balanced life.
-How to get organised so there are no more excuses to living your optimum life.
To visit my corner of this world and find out more about my services please visit my website GH Nutrition, which can be found here.
If you are ready to nourish your body with nutrition and make healthy eating a lifestyle change that is both enjoyable and realistic, then join the Fyshwick Fresh Food Markets and myself, as we come into your home and kitchen each week and show you just how amazing and easy creating balanced and healthy meals can be.
I look forward to seeing you around the Fyshwick Fresh Food Markets!